Sunday, January 31, 2010

Congratulations On Marriage/answer Where To Find A Christian Birth Congratulations Verse Or Poem?

Where to find a Christian Birth Congratulations verse or poem? - congratulations on marriage/answer

I am looking for a poem or verse to give a greeting card birth of my brother and my sister-in-law. The white card I have is precious time and for a girl. Does anybody know where I can find a verse nice to be a blessing for them? I have to search the Internet for about 30 minutes to find at least, and I am nothing.

2 comments:

THE QUEEN B said...

The first answer is great! But here are some other verses of the Bible ...

¨ Psalm 127:3 Children are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him.

Psalm 127:3 "Children are a blessing, a gift from the Lord."

Psalm 22:10 "Since the day I was born, I was in your care, and the time of my birth, you are my God."

Matthew 19:14: "Jesus said," Let the little children come unto me and forbid them not, for the kingdom of heaven is. "


Here's a cute idea: ABC with verses from the Bible-http: / / scrapbooking.about.com / GI / dynamic ...

Oh me oh my...♥ said...

http://my.homewithgod.com/lanell/AChildT ...

Tip: ....... that is very nice

Post a Comment