Friday, January 8, 2010

Flat Warts Mouth Have You Had Warts In The Mouth?

Have you had warts in the mouth? - flat warts mouth

I noticed a clear shot on my inner lip. There is no water in .. (This is the description but there really are none). I took it. And he was bleeding. and relaxed .. because I thought he was gone. 2 days later was much bigger and I was scared, rushed back and thought it was flat and was gone.

I was recently diagnosed with HPV, and I have warts on my vagina. Do not be me to blame for his paranoid about warts in the mouth.

I wondered what they seem to really warts in the mouth because it looks different than what I have been there.

Well .. Wart again after pressing the vinegar it a few days ago .. he went back, but now white with a playmate and all.

I die in at the thought.

If they Warts .. What should I do? pls help me.
Please.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I may have sores in the mouth. Sometimes I have too. Try to see it every day with warm salt water 3-4 times, whether it helps. Good luck. :)

Anonymous said...

I never had warts, HPV, but I had such "bubbles" on the inside of the lower lip, which, like the. I have tested for sexually transmitted diseases, some time ago and he did not and could not be.

I have periodontal disease, however, and I wonder if my chewing gum bubbles can cause problems / sores on the inside of my lip.

They are recurring, so even if it disappears after it bites again later. No amount of brushing, flossing and mouthwash stopped.

Thus, in the end I did not know for sure, but not against HPV.

Post a Comment