Sunday, January 24, 2010

Short Term Finance BADM-310 Business Finance SHORT TERM FINANCING QUESTION! (Help Me Pass The Class!)?

BADM-310 Business Finance SHORT TERM FINANCING QUESTION! (Help me pass the class!)? - short term finance

1. VALUE Inc. needs of short-term financing for the next 3 months. VALUE has 600,000 dollars in inventory levels. ASDF Bank offers an inventory of loans amounting to 80 percent of the inventory is to oblige a return of 9 percent. There is a fee of $ 6,500. Moreover, it is 1.5% of the inventory process.
a. Find the loan
b. Find balance compensation
c. Find the amount of interest
d. Find the APR

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need your help with my homework, please help me, this is my way to you

Pleas help me too

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index; _ylt = AhYkLIvLB_PPd7d1xo3HHqzsy6IX; _ylv = 3? qid = 20090728095933AAaMBgL

Post a Comment