Monday, January 18, 2010

Kids Birthday Party Hats Your Kids Birthdays?

Your Kids Birthdays? - kids birthday party hats

I dream of creating my own party in a box-type business. I like to throw a party and watched the game in a box websites and saw that really favors only to the paper plates, napkins, and cups. I want to make my own party in a box site () with a different name forms that everything needed for children's party ruled from the cake / food containing

I thought it would be for parents who do not have time or you have no time planning and shopping around all the details of the party great

That is what we are
Invitations (Up, if desired)
Cups
Motherboards
Towels
SilverWear
Box Cover
Balloons
Streamers
Other Decorations
Props
Games / Activities
Favors
Sombrero birthday gifts for special children
Party Guide Book
Thank You

My plan is to have problems, but also with a parent and your child to work to build a birthday party in interest not to find books

So please let me know using the opinion of the Uruguay Round, and if you or a friend?

2 comments:

Aimee B said...

I've always found it a bit limited and expensive, so I would not use such a service. I think he's fun and I am a mother in her hands and dragging it to do ourselves.

That is, I've seen enough of those companies already in the network. Most of them a table with the guests have a luxury that most of encompasses everything and then a lot of options for accessories. Many parents either do not have time or do not want to throw a party and for them, these companies are large.

I would certainly end the business that you need a license, among others. Navigation are too expensive. You need to packaging materials and a distributor of wholesale products you also find. Remember space. Think customer satisfaction, and face problems of delivery and return. I know he wants to do their own thing, but it may be easier and less expensive to become a representative of the other companies, at least initially. It is a way to learn the ropes at low cost and with one foot in the door.

I try not to burst the bubble, would add only a few things to note. Good luck to you!

phallal3... said...

I set my trip for children's parties .... I love planning and I hope one day to do it for a living. I browse websites like the previous one, but never a contract in such a combination. I think if many people. Particularly working parents have no idea what to do, no time to shop, and do not have much creativity. I wish I could be more helpful ..... I spend tons of money on the parties for my daughters and a plan of 6-7 months at a time. Good luck to you ..... I wish him nothing but the best and most successful in the world!

Post a Comment