Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Etch Primer I Need An All In One Primer For Filler Fibreglass High Build An An Etch Its For Car Bodywork?

I need an all in one primer for filler fibreglass high build an an etch its for car bodywork? - etch primer

Hello, I want a part painted red oxide primer as a non-white and is broken, I need a manual to cover the filling, fiber and bare-metal flake that is not an all in one thats preferbly brand cheap calls directly to the body of his car, but I'm fiberglass repair areas of the Bare-Metal.
Thank you people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Etchweld of Bilt-Hamber, (available online) is an excellent first anti-corrosion Gray, who is also very fat and weight loss best position and then apply a thin layer in one direction, and another 90 degrees to it. After the sand very flat, apply a powder coat "of a contrasting color like yellow, all yellow sand, and is ready for its first!
All the best.

Post a Comment