Sunday, February 28, 2010

Boys Bathed By Mothers Or Babysitters 16 Year Old Babysitter Bathing An Eleven Year Old Boy?

16 year old babysitter bathing an eleven year old boy? - boys bathed by mothers or babysitters

Starting next Wednesday, I am a boy babysitting eleven years, whose mother I knew. I'm 16 and I am a nanny, a boy and a girl and did well.
The mother said the child washes his, but he wants to take a bath, as usual, but to ensure that it inspected properly clean, she says, not when they left unattended. I bathed both children 5 years and girls have been a babysitter for. It went well.
This child is older, but do not see it as a girl while he was bathing and nudity. I do not know because I've never been a nanny for a child of eleven years.
Did you use a nanny for a child to bathe or to see at the BAo? How are you?
How old were you when you have done?

No comments:

Post a Comment