Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Velodyne Impact 12 Vs Klipsch Synergy 12 Which Home Theater Subwoofer?

Which home theater subwoofer? - velodyne impact 12 vs klipsch synergy 12

I'm going on the market for a new subwoofer with my home theater. At the moment I have an old Sony 12 "sub I bought for $ 125 at Best Buy for 8 years. My first two options would be the consequences Velodyne 12 and already LW12 Cerwin Vega.

I have some comments online about two and would welcome comments from people who know one or more estimated to have had these boats. Well, I can get one of the following two years that dollar for approximately 300th
Thank you.

5 comments:

69 Mach1 said...

Check out this endless!
http://www.bestpriceaudiovideo.com/catal ...

Peter D said...

Hearing, if you can. If you do not compare themselves, their power and scope. I have heard not one, so I could not just on the basis of the perceived reputation is recommended.

I have a lot is on the Polk PSW110 ($ 150) and what I use, but there are better subs out there. Hsu, SVS Velodyne are names that I see frequently mentioned. You can also check the model A2 Elementary-300. This is a 200W 12 "sub costs $ shipped 350th

http://www.edesignaudio.com/product_info ...

Gordy said...

Both speakers are good, but I would go to Cerwin Sub.

You must comply with the power of the speakers of the stereo receiver / amplifier. to optimize performance.

Cableguy said...

two in the Cerwin Vega is the best unit that is installed for you, both clients

Patrick H said...

Just get a big one.

Post a Comment