Friday, February 19, 2010

Can I Safely Put A Regular Mattress In My Waterbed Frame Will Car Seat Fit Safely?

Will car seat fit safely? - can i safely put a regular mattress in my waterbed frame

I am newly pregnant, and I wonder if the car and the basic layout of the back seat of my truck? I have a 2002-150 F Extended Cab, the rear bench seat is full, but is not as deep as a regular backup. My son put in a car seat to the front without a problem. The airbag on the passenger side can be disabled, but I'll put forward my newborn son or. Sadly, I borrowed from my seat and not again, or do I test myself.

2 comments:

YouKnow said...

I'm pretty sure that if a seat on the front part of the fit on the backseat of a car seat carrier base. The only thing he does not be capable of having a child in the center, which is on both sides of the rear seat. Good luck!

ஐﻬ ©ⓗⓔⓥⓨ ⓖⓘⓡⓛ ♫ ♬ said...

should fit well ... to refine my nephew's car seat at the head of my brothers and his car =)

Post a Comment