Thursday, February 18, 2010

Missouri Rent To Own Laws I Think I Have The Laziest Landlord EVER!?

I think I have the laziest landlord EVER!? - missouri rent to own laws

Welcome all advice! I walked into my house (well, it's a trailer), about 8 months. The reason for me not used to a lease or something that is my husband in the navy and had to go fast and I needed a place in my hometown have been live for them. My sister said she knew that these people had this trailer park and his daughter was the best friend of the daughter of the owner, so he moved quickly and without a lease. As I made my rent on time, keep the area clean and to do what I think to do. The problem is that the owners absolutely nothing for me at all! For over six months and my hair has not been released yet and when I called to ask me what you just said it was better not because it would freeze the pipes andand in the winter ... However, many people have told me that the growth of mold caused by moisture. I am very concerened because I have a 6 months old baby at home to have. In addition, he promised me my weather-strip doors, three months ago and has not done well. He said he wanted to put locks on the door of my last three months, and they achieve nothing. I called and was very kind to you and asked when this will happen. I leave every time The last time I, I learned that I should return the call, and it was two months ago!
The rent is 5 days and I want to tell them not to pay at least the position does the dryer. What rights do tenants in Missouri? I have to live with me very well, but I'm beginning to feel completely accepteduse.

2 comments:

Jetro said...

I think there must be more assertive. If you do not pay hes ur income will only you can say that you can not not pay rent UR UR so he needs you. If you do yourself that might be the best situation, or knows someone who knows how to do these things. Cried on the phone, wouldnt want to get sick because of mold in the apartment for 6 months after the Uruguay Round, and then the homeowner would be in difficulty. Blackmail? tell him to fix it, or you have a negative view of their hands because they have mildew in your home.

Anonymou... said...

Well, I can certainly understand your concerns with your landlord.

2 1 / 2 years, I told him about my
* No primary light in the middle of the workshop
* The light above the sink did not work
* Bad streaming worldwide, causing wet

Until now, the set is the great light.
says he havent the device in two other repairs, can still be seen around.

Well, if I'm not leaving here and give a warning and builds water and flooding in the bathroom, I wanted it fixed ASAP.

GL

Post a Comment