Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ideas For Nerf Birthday Need Ideas For A Birthday Present?

Need ideas for a Birthday present? - ideas for nerf birthday

Ok my morning anniversary of 14 years and I have no idea what I want. It can be expensive, because my parents do not have much money, are my hobbies.

I have a Wii and DS and love playing video games (especially in the summer because there nothing to do), but my mother said she would see me from the game (although most of the guys in the school continue with video games . She said that I play a lot and I want to walk me and play with friends (I'm too shy and too nervous to go to call my friends or go to his house and ask)

I like running. I am not in a great hall, but I run 6 miles almost every day

I love dogs. I 1 Beagle

I have an MP3 player and cell phone (CRAppy might add)

I hunt deer and rabbits, fish, but I'm not crazy about this, where were you for hours.

I'm not a football or basketball (but I'll go for football in high school), but I like to shoot baskets. I have a miniature hoop and Nerf ball in my room.

And yes, not much of me, but that's all I can imagine it. Please respond. 10 points

2 comments:

annahann... said...

It seems as if the potential to be very athletic. . he wanted for high school sports test. Summer is the perfect time to practice and continue the game. Ask them for a basket that can be installed through the garage door or side of your house and practice. You can use a couple of hours outside circles shoot and kill is a great encouragement for other children to play. A tire, and the ball must not be too expensive and time can even seconds. That would be my wish for a gift. The games must be played on days when it really doing anything.

killabea... said...

Well, you can get money to what he wants on the site or go to an amusement park.

Post a Comment