Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dvi To Vga Connects For Cinema Hd Display For Macs Connect Sony Laptop With HDMI (and VGA But Not DVI) To Sony 23" Cinema HD Display (DVI Only) At 1920 X 1200

Connect Sony Laptop with HDMI (and VGA but not DVI) to Sony 23" Cinema HD display (DVI only) at 1920 x 1200 - dvi to vga connects for cinema hd display for macs

I my new Sony laptop and my Apple Cinema Display 23 "(native resolution of 1920 x 1200 DVI) as a second monitor.

My laptop is a VGNFZ28G (with HDMI and VGA, and an NVIDIA ® GeForce ® 8600M GS GPU).

Can I simply use a DVI-HDMI adapter to extend my screen on my monitor at its native resolution? Are there any side effects?

I also have the Belkin docking attempt, but it can only turn DVI 1600 x 1200 (not 1920 x 1200 I'm looking) - Are there alternatives to this resolution?

1 comment:

SvTybalt said...

with the right connections and there should be no problem as long as u do not let the graphics card overheating. Laptops to overheat faster than desktops, so it can quickly become a problem. Temperature on GeForce graphics card drivers updated. Laptops are have a second screen, but beware: the temperature of the graphics card. I saw people running above 90 degrees Celsius, but if u close aDivs reach almost 90 degrees. GeForce over 90 degrees can lead to later hardware problems. Error on the safe side, unless u're u're card overclocking, especially since it was a laptop, be careful, but no problem whats u have. Berkline raised on the premises, if the experiment heating or minor problems, which seemsas a solution. If they do not not work at all, so do not think that solving the dock Berkline u're problems. It depends on what u want to use it for long ... Enter the adapter in a first attempt to see what happens. U can check out this website had to learn http://www.tomshardware.com/us Techinal I'm not the guru of laptop you really want, but I'm fixing desktop .. But both have ... the worst thing that happens on an adapter, is an accident or a black screen, or make a sound without end in the beginning when all worship or drag the second monitor. Laptops are designed to be displayed elsewhere (years of college hook up nightmares for me), only the effort for a mobile graphics card is not included in the standards of a desktop graphics card.

Post a Comment