Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Herpes Around Nose, Treatment Herpes (oral) & 9th Month Of Pregnancy?

Herpes (oral) & 9th month of Pregnancy? - herpes around nose, treatment

Hello everyone,

I am 9 months pregnant, due date - today! I have experienced sensations of cramps that its contractions, but are illegal - so who knows. For a month my face has broken ". I think I am sensitive to wheat, milk and soy and try to avoid these foods, even if hidden ingredient in many foods, however. The output failure was the worst around the mouth on my lips to the nose and the right side of my cheek. I know that I herpes (HSV-1) - type oral. My dermotologist is "virtually" because I'm pregnant. I do not know if my outbreak, an outbreak (in front) or acne. Anyway, I'm afraid that my baby go. I weep at the thought of not able to kiss my baby, but to do what I can to protect them. I called my gynecologist to tell me back home, was not ... Herpes or acne ... He prescribed acyclovir. Anyone else similar experiences? What was for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment